Internet, environment monitoring, DNS server, remote access
And much more, packed in a two inch device.
Monitor one or thousands of equipment rooms, LANs, anywhere connectivity is critical.
Instantly know if one or more locations are experiencing Internet connectivity issues, extreme environment conditions or potential hacking. Alerts are sent to both repair personnel and management to ensure acknowledgement.
Map shows any/all problem locations at a glance
Stats show trends, history of each location
Connectivity, environment, hacking alerts
Low cost, easily deployed, add as needed
One click access to any location's dashboard
Monitor one or thousands of locations
Customer feedback helps shape the user experience and features that we develop. Our first priority is listening to input in order to continually refine a service that can be counted on in critical infrastructures.
- Near-real-time alerts with low bandwidth usage.
- Monitors IP connectivity, firewall ports, environment conditions and more.
- Secure access to remote equipment rooms and networks without opening firewall ports.
- Details IP issues for network/provider accountability.
- Reduces finger pointing and potential lawsuits.
- Securely monitors connectivity only, not packets. Acts as a simple LAN client.
- Inexpensive to deploy. Hardware agents are only $49.95/each and can be added as needed.
- In-depth reports with trends/history, new features, ongoing updates, full support, only $10/month.
- Self-contained, auto-updating device. No additional software to install at remote locations.
- Monitor one or ten thousand locations. Visually locate weak points that need attention.
- Instant problem alerts sent via SMS and Email.
Logicore helps Internet broadband initiatives by providing important information network operators can use to maintain and refine their systems. While our main focus is monitoring the performance of Internet services from the consumer’s point of view, our Internet...
Logicore eliminates hours of frustrating calls to providers support line, gives consumers and IT support proof of what is happening with services during and after problems. Logicore puts Internet providers on notice that their services are being scrutinized. ...
Sound of silence: Dropped VoIP calls lose customers. VoIP and online service providers solve service issues and retain customers with Logicore Networks monitoring software. PRESCOTT, AZ – When Internet issues arise, especially Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and network related...
MSP, ITSM, IT Personnel Reliable services are a must. Preempt problems, save time and money by confirming or eliminating Internet related events.
Quickly learning about connectivity issues and potential security risks are especially important for critical services that are partly or fully Internet dependent.