What it does
Near real time, low impact/bandwidth usage.
Monitors IP connectivity and unauthorized firewall ports, ensuring all your locations are constantly up.
Provides secure access to remote equipment rooms and networks without opening firewall ports.
Details IP issues and network/provider accountability, eliminating finger pointing and potential lawsuits.
Monitors connectivity only, not packets, acts as a simple LAN client.
Low cost, easy deployment
- No large budget requirements. Agents are only $49.95/each per location. Add as needed.
- In-depth reports are $10/month and include updates, new features and full support.
- Self contained, auto updating devices–no additional software to install at remote locations.
- Overview map shows the status of any number of monitored locations.
- Instant alerts of problems via SMS/Email.
Broadband initiatives, hotel and other chains, remote employees, remote sensing/equipment. Easy deployment anywhere, any time, any situation where IP connectivity is involved.
MSP, ITSM, IT Personnel
Reliable services are a must. Preempt problems, save time and money by confirming or eliminating Internet related events.
Quickly learning about connectivity issues and potential security risks are especially important for critical services that are partly or fully Internet dependent.